Windows Cisco SSL Setup
1. Install the client.
2. With some setups, you can go to a website in a browser, login with network username/password, and download the client. This will automatically set up the client for connection. Skip to step 4.
3. If you are installing this on your computer, open the folder cisco anyconnect client install extracted and run setup.exe.
4. If you are installing this on a remote computer, send the folder cisco anyconnect client install zipped.zip to them, extract, and run setup.exe.
5. Find the information to connect
6. Creating a new connection
7. Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client.
8. Enter the Public IP or fully qualified domain name.
9. Attempt connection.
10. Click connect.
11. Enter username and password.
12. You should now be connected. Depending on how the client would like to use their VPN, we may need to set up an RDP connection, mapped drives, Outlook, etc.